State-of-the-art infrastructure and technological services are offered for investigators to perform experiments across the spectrum of small and large animal models including rodents, pigs, dogs and primates.
Offer multidisciplinary translational research to test novel medical devices and therapies, surgeons have unique access to specialized surgical microscopes and general anesthesia equipment.
- Zeiss Operating Microscope –surgical implantation procedures
- Bausch & Lomb Sterllaris PC surgical System is a state-of-the-art platform that allows surgeon to perform both vitreoretinal and cataract surgery.
Surgical services are offered for ophthalmic, neurosurgery, orthopedic and head and neck.
- Heidelberg Spectralis OCT
- Bioptigen/Leica Envisu R2210 OCT
- Heidelberg HRT3 cornea camera
- Zeiss surgical microscopes
- RetCam 3 fundus camera
- Kowa Genesis fundus camera
- Baush and Lomb Stellaris PC vitrectomy system
- IRIDEX OcuLight green laser
- Synergetics Photon II laser light
- OTI Scan ultrasound machine
- OcuMetrics Fluorotron fluorophotometer
- VTS digital camera
- System Vet pulse oximeter
- Heine digital indirect ophthalmoscope w/ camera
- OCULUS Surgical BIOM indirect ophthalmoscope
Surgery Services and Rates
|Translational Research In Vivo Core Services||Active Price*|
|Rodent Topical Medications||$35|
|Rodent Post-Op Care||$10|
|Rabbit/Dog/Pig Anesthesia Inhalation||$35|
|Rabbit/Dog/Pig Post-Op Care||$15|
*Rates/Fees are under review by USC Office of Financial Analysis and are subject to change. Please contact the Core manager if you have any questions or would like additional information.